Money Making Idea

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
forexmaestro

I agree with all those who say blog. I havn't done it yet... but it's my next venture. Bloggin' to the bank! I think it's an e-book or something.
Post Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:37 am
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by forexmaestro
I agree with all those who say blog. I havn't done it yet... but it's my next venture. Bloggin' to the bank! I think it's an e-book or something.

I'm reluctant to give away my secret publicly, but this Forum has been good to me.

If you think Blogging is good, try a Podcast. Like most good things online, Blogging has met with so much success it is becoming over-saturated. Any greenhorn can be Blogging in a matter of minutes, spewing out worthless drivel that makes anyone who stumbles across it wonder if they want to wast time reading any more Blogs at all.

Podcasting is a fresh new media, with a slightly higher perceived barrier to entry. I say perceived, because it really isn't that hard to get started and the software you need is available online for free. In the 14 weeks since I started, I have had 7,775 visitors to my Podcast and currently boast 368 subscribers. I never did that well with a Blog.

In case you don't think the impact on search engines is as strong or stronger than Blogging, Look at this

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:31 pm
cashcomb

The internet is a junk refuse of "million dollar" making ideas and systems...a wasteland. But here's the real secret....FOCUS on learning and sticking to the various fundamentals of marketing online and you'll succeed.

I started back in 2000 and it wasn't until 2003 that I started to see any consistent return on my efforts. I now make my living completely online and have been doing so for the past 3 years. I average approx. $4,500.00 per month (affiliate sales + adsense). It's not a killing but it's pretty consistent. My debts are paid off and it sure beats working for the man.
Post Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 am
SomeBum

Re: Money Making Idea  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kirks
Does anyone have any ideas that could make money ? Also has anyone been successful in any of their business ventures ?

I doubt anyone would tell you there brilliant business idea...

Work hard. Do something unique - solve a problem. Do it better than anyone else. Do it for a reasonable price. Over deliver.
Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:51 am
montyauto

Re: Internet  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
It all comes down to getting quality qualified traffic to a website that converts well. There are PLENTY of opportunities that will make money if you can do this.

agree, big question is how to get that traffic..
Post Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:57 pm
pronet

Location: Texas
Re: Money Making Idea  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kirks
Does anyone have any ideas that could make money ? Also has anyone been successful in any of their business ventures ?

Yes I do Cool
Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:12 pm
El Presidente

Location: Colorado
Earned money, broke.  Reply with quote

I think Rolo has a good point on this subject. "It is not the money you earn; it is the money you keep." It sounds like a quote from somewhere but I am not sure from where. There are plenty of people who earn a lot more than average, but continue to rack up the debt. By placing the emphasis on “keeping” money instead of making money, it helps some people (I.E. me) have the money available to invest.

I think stocks are one of the better ways to make money, because it requires only knowledge and money to invest. Personally, once I reach a certain level of knowledge in an area, it becomes easy to add knowledge to that subject. This means I can make money without a lot of time spent. What to invest in? I am not going to even try to answer this question, anyone else have an opinion on this subject?

(Notice the use of the word opinion. Past performance does not equal future returns; therefore, investing will never be more than educated guesses.)
Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:45 pm
fultron

Location: NJ

Targeted traffic is the key to any successful website or blog. It doesn't matter how great your content or idea is if no one ever hears about it.

Saving Money
Post Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:12 pm
carmella25

Location: Bay Area, CA
Re: Internet  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
It all comes down to getting quality qualified traffic to a website that converts well. There are PLENTY of opportunities that will make money if you can do this.

Ditto!
Post Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:52 am
montyauto

Re: Internet  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by No-Brainer
It all comes down to getting quality qualified traffic to a website that converts well. There are PLENTY of opportunities that will make money if you can do this.

I am fully agree, more traffic means more chances.
In fact it is a most important case.
Post Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:48 am
wan2learn

Many Affiliate Program online. Try search around the net.
Post Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:36 am
carmella25

Location: Bay Area, CA
Wellness  Reply with quote

I have made money working in the Wellness industry. This is the first WFH business were I actually made some income.
Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:30 pm
dandid

Newbie here

I used to gamble but a friend of mine said "you win 1 time ,you will lose 100 times".which I find it quite true.you will win once,if you lose ,you will try to cover back your losses,then worst scenario you lose even more
I gambled on soccer,but since have stopped big bets.soccer is an unpredictable sport.

I collect 1/6 toys as a hobby and made some and sell them on ebay,not making much,but helps to pay bills

dan
Post Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next