Home made Bio-Diesel for 50 cents, NOT $3 a gallon

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
Home made Bio-Diesel for 50 cents, NOT $3 a gallon  Reply with quote

I found a website that has the answer for $3 gas.

Get an old diesel and run it on Bio-Diesel at 50 cents/gal
http://SoloFund.com/likes/CheapFuel

The big oil companies are trying to shut this site down.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:21 pm

Well, yeah, but if everybody converted to biodiesel then the price of vegetable oils; and there's a lot of them used in food; will go through the roof. Not to mention used restaurant cooking oil won't be free any more. I wouldn't care to see the impact on the price of food. Potato chips are expensive enough, already!! Supply and demand, Warren!! Smile

~Tim~
Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:42 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by coaster
Well, yeah, but if everybody converted to biodiesel then the price of vegetable oils will go through the roof.

Oh so true, but what about in the meantime?

I hear the same argument from people who object to my main business interest since I retired, Network Marketing. They say mathematically it is not sustainable, we will run out of people. They have been saying that for years and I still make money from it. Go Figure????

The truth is that no matter how many people perceive anything in a favorable light, there are only a small percentage that will ever attempt it, and an even smaller percentage that will succeed. It's just life.

To me that says as long as the opportunity is there, it's still viable and I will gladly take the chance and adjust when it no longer works.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:19 pm

Oh, I think people is the one "resource" we're not likely to have a shortage of. Laughing

~Tim~
Post Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:08 pm
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

But only use that stuff in an old car or truck. Home made bio will void your warenty

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:10 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA

Originally posted by LottomagicZ4941
But only use that stuff in an old car or truck. Home made bio will void your warenty

Exactly the plan. I won't be making any long trips because I can't carry enough fuel, but 50 cents a gallon to run errands around town is cool with me. That's where I do most of my driving anyway.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:47 pm