Couple of suggestions

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Admin Desk

Author Thread
Safora

Couple of suggestions  Reply with quote

Nothing like coming to a new board and offering suggestions right away, huh?

Anyway, it would be really nice to have the [New posts] [Recent posts] [Your posts] buttons on every page instead of just on the main index. That way you wouldn't have to go back to the main index every time you want to get back to the recent posts page. Or have it return you to where you came from when you get done posting, instead of the main index. (Am I making sense?)

Also, you seriously need more smilies.
Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:03 pm

Re: Couple of suggestions  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Safora
Also, you seriously need more smilies.

~Tim~
Post Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:12 pm
Andrew
Admin

Location: Texas

Excellent suggestion, I've been wanting that global "Recent Posts" link myself. You'll find it now in the forum navigation above right.

I'll work on the smilies too... Mr. Green
Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Safora

Originally posted by Andrew
Excellent suggestion, I've been wanting that global "Recent Posts" link myself. You'll find it now in the forum navigation above right.

I'll work on the smilies too... Mr. Green

That is perfect. It makes the site much easier to navigate.
Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:01 pm
montyauto

Laughing

Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes

Just test whether they also work for me..
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:37 pm
No-Brainer

Location: Oregon USA
No big deal  Reply with quote

When I click on Recent Posts, then look at one, if I don't make a comment it's just clicking the back button puts me back at the list.

A Unique Twist on Traffic Exchanges
Free Cash As A BONUS!
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:56 pm

Clicking the back button just reloads the previous page from temporary files stored locally. You have to click on refresh to see any changes in the page while you were away.

~Tim~
Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:10 pm
Andrew
Admin

Location: Texas

But we still need more smilies, hmm... Wink
Post Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:08 pm