Other free places to advertize

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
LottomagicZ4941

Location: Earth

Oops didn't mean to actually post this I was using the forum to edit a plug for my safe list E-mail.

Don't see a way to delete this post.

100 forums in 100 days

For some reason I decided to join 100 forums in 100 days.

Today's advert
My son was given 7 downline members from LM's system

When I got my son's downline report he already has 7 people in his downline.

Not bad for his first month!!!

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?sponsor=Z1212

1-877-526-6957 ID Z1212

Just joined http://www.free-advertising-blog.com/Advertise-Free/6264 to promote this lotto club on blogs

This blog advert deal was plugged on
http://forum.valleyken.com/viewtopic.php?t=455

Join under me or join under her. Mary may need another still to get to post adverts more often.

For links to some good forums
http://www.onlinemlm.com/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=20563;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
If you know of a good forum please share:)

Oops didn't mean to actually post this I was using the forum to edit a plug for my safe list E-mail.

Don't see a way to delete this post.

This thread is getting cluddered anyway perhaps it should just be moved over to the spamar slamer?

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:56 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CarlSim

Hi I'm new Here!!
Post Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:40 pm
structureluvr