Need help with taxes! - Earned Income Credit (EIC)

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Taxes

Author Thread
nick_alan79

Need help with taxes! - Earned Income Credit (EIC)  Reply with quote

Can someone please explain to me in English what the EIC is, how to qualify for it, and how to calculate it? I'm lost. Confused

Thanks!
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:07 pm
nick_alan79

Thanks Very Happy
Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:23 pm
lilacangel2000

Great Explanation  Reply with quote

Thanks for the info! I had the same question!

-Tasha
Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:44 am