Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

Ways to make extra money

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
onegirl
New Poster

Cash: $ 0.50

Joined: 04 Oct 2005
Location: London
Ways to make extra money  Reply with quote

Hi everyone
I've set myself the challenge to pay off all my debts in a year - that's £10,000! I've made a bit since it started, from selling things to surveys online, extra jobs etc. Just wondered if anyone had any other ideas, suggestions etc? Thank you x
Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:35 pm
bedby12
New Member

Cash: $ 0.25

Joined: 14 Oct 2005

Hi One Girl  Reply with quote

Good Luck, I am in a similar posistion and am constantly looking for ways to make money. I have found one and am slowly getting there. How much have you got so far? Are you willing to spend to accumulate.

Darren Rolling Eyes
Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:09 pm
Goozik
Full Member

Cash: $ 2.00

Joined: 11 Aug 2005

Not sure i can really help you with a 10K debt, but what I can do is tell you there is proof on my website of sites that have paid me. This is with $15 investment money.
Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:51 am
LottomagicZ4941
Senior Member

Cash: $ 1.66

Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Location: Earth

I use to stress myself out with 1 year goals.

Having a simple goal of improvement on a monthly basis may be more effective.

Sometimes if we have a yearly goal and we have a set back the year can get punted back to the next year.

Generally anymore I actually try to avoid goals. Had 4 life goals in 2000. And the one that was most out of reach then would be the easiest one to complete at this time.

A suprvisor once told me that a goal with out a plan is just a dream.

A co-worker once told me you can't control production but you can control productivity.

So good luck on your goal:)

Lotto
http://com4.runboard.com/blifetheuniverseandeverything3.fmainchat.t21
MagicZ4941A
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:51 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
LottomagicZ4941
Senior Member

Cash: $ 1.66

Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Location: Earth

LOL I see you have the motivation of having a bet going.

That should be motivational:)

Non promotional Facebook Jail regular forum inquiry
Promotional post in advert section for new Facebook group for those building a downline
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:07 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SportsLitter
New Member

Cash: $ 2.05

Joined: 13 Oct 2005

You can always try the method of creating a webpage, placing ads on the webpage, and hoping to generate money through that. While its very unlikely you will earn 10k in a year from a webpage, it's worth a shot if you have a unique idea.

I created a web page to see if I could make money in my free time. It's worked, but my earnings are very small compared to amount of time I've put into it.
Post Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:48 pm
mailboy6
Member

Cash: $ 2.10

Joined: 22 Oct 2005

Don't quit your day job. Any opportunist will keep his/her eye open for anything that will bring in extra money on top of their current income. And sometimes you get lucky...like me...check out this article
Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:30 am
zzahong
First Time Poster

Cash: $ 0.20

Joined: 22 Oct 2005

Good Luck
Post Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:04 am
Kosmo
Member

Cash: $ 2.05

Joined: 15 Nov 2005

I have been surfing to pay down my debt and it is working.
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:18 am
paul80424
Contributing Member

Cash: $ 3.55

Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Location: Littleton, Colorado
Quick Cash?  Reply with quote

I believe that you need to approach this like any other business. Have a plan, and put it in writting. To get to the ultimate goal you need to take one step at a time. You can't make $10k without making your first $1. Babies crawl, then walk, and then run. Take the same approach.

There are many programs out there that work, and you will find the one that fits you by doing your due diligence.

Don't just jump in because your excited. Research, and get all the information you need to make a educated decision.

Then work it like a business...not a hobby.

Paul Maynard
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:39 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Unger
Member

Cash: $ 1.95

Joined: 06 Oct 2005

18 months ago I was making between $200-$300US per week from eBay.
It is a quick method of making funds.
There is a ton of info on the net on how best to start this.

Good luck mate Smile
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:57 pm
MoneyImpact
Contributing Member

Cash: $ 5.55

Joined: 22 Aug 2005
Location: Vienna

quote:
Originally posted by Unger
18 months ago I was making between $200-$300US per week from eBay.
It is a quick method of making funds.
There is a ton of info on the net on how best to start this.

Good luck mate Smile

Could you please elaborate on the Ebay thing? Laughing
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:22 pm
Vashj
Full Member

Cash: $ 1.95

Joined: 03 Nov 2005

quote:
Originally posted by MoneyImpact
quote:
Originally posted by Unger
18 months ago I was making between $200-$300US per week from eBay.
It is a quick method of making funds.
There is a ton of info on the net on how best to start this.

Good luck mate Smile

Could you please elaborate on the Ebay thing? Laughing

yes i would like to hear that too, i ve been wondering how to make good money on e-bay Very Happy
Post Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:55 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Reply to topic
Forum Jump: