Can i make a living off the internet ? Y/N!!!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
pigeonpie

Location: England
reply  Reply with quote

Everyday essentials for the home and garden plus thousands more profit. Info in www for more info about it

kaz
Post Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:33 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ryanmercer

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

I'm gonna say yes. My bbs ( http://www.ryanmercer.com ) has been up for a little over a week now. Last Thursday (the 29th of September) I started doing adsense. The first day I made about 6$, Friday around $7.50. Yesterdays earnings were up to $8.58 . I feel that in a month or two, after I get a decent amount of visitors and regular posters and get ranked in search engines after I get my link out there and get my meta tags tweaked just right I"ll have a decent income. I don't plan on running off and quitting my job anytime soon though. This was actually an expriment, 3 weeks ago a co-worker came to me with the idea of if he could make a website that would replace his income. I began looking into it and then last Thursday started tinkering with adsense. My site has already paid for itself for several years so I've recovered my expriment costs. Now that I see how much is possible, and see that one company is making nearly 1million a year with adsense... I'm going to try and see if I can't get my site making at least half of my current income. I'm keeping detailed information about each day and what I'm doing and I my intentions are to publish a paper on it after a 6-month run.
Post Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:32 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
goldenpanther

Location: Singapore
What I did when I first ventured into ebusiness 6 mths ago?  Reply with quote

I am a finance person who knew nuts about the ebusiness! I saw the potential in ebusiness more than a year ago as the global enterprise 24hrs/7days non-stop exposure. I started reading and attending ebusiness seminars to learn. After a while, I have some knowledge but still do not what or how to start. Many of the gurus claimed that the easier way to start was through affiliate programs, i.e selling other people products. One of names kept coming up and that was Rosalind G. who is known to be one of the top affiliate worldwide who became a millionaire over time just from selling others product. She even showed proof of her income. I bought her book The Super Affiliate Handbook and I must say it is one of the best book about making money as an affiliate. I even printed out the ebook into hard copy for my own reference. It has saved me a lot of time & problems seeking out good affiliate programs and avoiding others during the last 6 months! Yes, you can make a living in ebusiness. You can find out more at my website http://www.500Affiliates.com

Cool
Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:18 pm
utrnewsletter

Yes you can live off the internet . you can start an internet business and sell stuff or provide services but then again you have to have money to make money
Post Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:29 pm
mindsmack

I have had an Internet business for over 8 years.  Reply with quote

Has been my only means of income since I began. If you work hard and have a niche you can do anything.

My company is strictly Web design, Flash animation and Advertising Design - all for the web.

http://www.MindSmack.com
Cool
Post Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:05 pm
Moneymaker79

Location: Slovenia
Do you have what it takes?  Reply with quote

Sure, many people make a great living online. I have to warn you though: it can be hard work at the beginning. But don't worry. Be sure to get really good advice. It has helped me trmendously (and still does). The most important thing is to educate yourself.

Take care and visit my blog. I'm giving away a $195 e-book on marketing. The info and ideas in there are priceless.

http://insidemarketing.blogspot.com

Insurance information - What you need to know about insurance.
Subliminal and acupressure videos
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:43 pm
jlee1224

Location: Baltimore

I love how sometimes a thread is transformed into a "post your website here" excuse of spam.
Post Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:32 pm
SeriousCash

Yes, you DEFINATELY can make a living off the web.

I think perseverence is the key. You have keep yourself motivated when the chips dont fall the way you wanted.

If you keep trying, you WILL succeed! No dbout about it.
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:40 am
paul80424

Location: Littleton, Colorado
Of course you can!  Reply with quote

As long as you run it like a business. So many people look at opportunities in a different light. Every opportunity is a business. Why not run it like one.

First, do your research and get full disclosure in writing about the opportunity. Then you are able to make a educated decision.

Second, write a business plan & stick to it. You need to be in it for the long haul. You will have up's, and downs. Like any business out there. If your working you new buisness part time. You need to set hours, and work those hours consistently. Keep track of what you are doing, and if it's not working. Change it slightly. Once you have some success. Repeat what you are doing.

Third, stop listening to people that haven't done their due diligence about your business. You know who they are. They are the people that say things like, "if it's too good to be true then it probably is" That's the biggest line of crap that I've ever heard. "That's a scam" If they are not working your business, and they have not done their due diligence. They don't have a leg to stand on. "Your crazy, that will never work" Run from these people. They are the people that will work 40 hours a week for 40+ years, and will die broke.

If you believe in what you are doing don't let those dream stealers steal your dream. Surround your self with people that have been successful in your business, and do what they do. You will succeed.

Good Luck!

Paul Maynard
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:55 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Unger

Pardon me for posting this muliple times but quite a few people ask the same question. Laughing

I was in the same predicament 18-24 months ago and started selling on ebay. I quickly got up to around $250 per week.
Whilst doing this I did mountains of research on online businesses until I found success.

Hope this helps
Post Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:09 pm
DanielB88

definately!
Post Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:08 pm
DanielB88

internet is my life
Post Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:09 pm
ewebtech

Yes, it IS possible.

Mostly, when running a site online, you will have to work your rear off at the start, but believe me, if done well, you can turn your site into an automatic money machine later on!
Post Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:31 pm
cangiz

Well you guys may put the internet down, but I make over $130 000 a year on it! And I spend a mere 40 minutes a day! With that sum, and some real estate, I need no other job!
Post Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:02 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next