Canadian/ North American Liaison Office Available

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Neve44

Location: Toronto, Canada
Canadian/ North American Liaison Office Available  Reply with quote

I am a business consultant based in downtown Toronto. I am offering my office facilities and staff services for international firms wishing to establish themselves in the North American market. If you wish to form a partnership, please contact me at e-information@consultant.com in order to discuss further and have more details.
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:25 pm