Russian women are the best women all over the world!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Woman_from_Russia

Location: Russia
Russian women are the best women all over the world!  Reply with quote

Dear Sirs!

First of all Iím very diffidence girl and I never make a first step myself.
Long ago Iíve decided that itís my fate to be alone and nothing can be
changed. One can say Iím sociable, but itís really hard for me to make a
first step.

Once, browsing over the Internet Iíve found an marriage agency. So Iíve
placed my profile ( www.mylady.info , my ID 1171, Yana). But so far Iíve received no one mail.

Please, write to me, may be you will be a man with whom Iíll be happy.

Thank you for your time. Yana.
Post Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:43 pm
thejack

I love russian women!!!

Can I send you $5,000 for a first class plane ticket so we can meet?

Last edited by thejack on Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:46 am
nayslayer99

Location: OH

Hi Yana,

I'm sure you'll find your soulmate out there somewhere. Don't give up! I'd take a peek at your profile but i'm already happily married. Very Happy

William Smile
Post Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:49 am