Have you ever been to escape room?

franklee

Location: NY
Have you ever been to escape room?  Reply with quote

Have you ever been to escape room?
Post Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:21 am
swipka777

Yes! Escape rooms are really interesting and it is a perfect way to spend time. I used to be at https://questfactor.us/pirates-redmond-escape-room which is a pirates redmond escape room. I really liked this one which reminded me Pirates of Caribean which is a perfect theme.
I really liked spending time with friends. The atmosphere, the overal emotions are so cool!
Post Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:59 am