How do you import your mail into Outlook?

RedStar

How do you import your mail into Outlook?  Reply with quote

I mean from Thunderbird mailboxes? I can't understand how to synchronize these email clients.
Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Monika555

If you are looking for the way to switch to Outlook, Email in Detail https://emailindetail.com/ is a good choice. It can help you to transfer all your email letters from one mailbox to another without facing any issues. By the way, this tool has more gret options like saving and archiving emails as pdf or converting them from msg to pdf online.
Post Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:56 pm