What do you like to do in free time to relax from work?

yammy

Location: Canada
What do you like to do in free time to relax from work?  Reply with quote

What do you like to do in free time to relax from work?
Post Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:57 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I have different hobbies. I like football, we often play this game with my friends. After hard working day I prefer to rest at home. I even can sometimes take CBD oil from provacan to relax and reduce stress. Very cool thing I recommend to try it!

Hello, world!
Post Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:00 pm
franklee

Location: NY

I like to watch movies online when I have free time. Sometimes I also like to listen yo the music, to have some fun with friends.
Post Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:03 am
swipka777

As for me, I like to watch different interesting movies online. Since i Have Mac, it's hard to find a reliable software. Recently, I decided to find how to watch MKV on Mac in order to watch my favorite movies.
Post Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:08 am
Brotherjohn

I like spending my free time with my family and friends. We enjoy playing board games and go out together. When I have more spare time, I prefer traveling. The last game was who remembers more fruits and writes them on a leaf. She turns on the start stopwatch and waits until the time runs out. After that, it is considered who has more cities, he won and gets a surprise.
Post Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:07 am
Butl

I like watching movies a lot too, guys! I have just got a Firestick for me, and I like using some of the apps I found on https://www.firestickhow.com/best-firestick-apps.html to watch tons of movies and shows for free. It is so cool! Have a look there too, maybe you will find it interesting too
Post Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:35 pm
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

Originally posted by GeorgeCarpenter
I have different hobbies. I like football, we often play this game with my friends. After hard working day I prefer to rest at home. I even can sometimes take CBD oil from provacan to relax and reduce stress. Very cool thing I recommend to try it!

Cbd oil is a really great natural relaxer, but I personally prefer medical cannabis than cbd cartridges, oils and other edibles. As for me, a good dry herb vaporizer gives stronger but smoother effect (I use combustion-free XVape Vital ).
Post Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:29 am
Butl

It is really hard to relax for me, so I take some medicine for it. Have a look at https://www.edrugstore.com for some good one. I guess you will find it helpful and interesting to you, good luck with it Smile
Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:14 am
Monika555

I play games and watch movies. Also it is good to spend time with my family and friends. Speaking about medications, I try to avoid using them. It is possible to check information about them on Canadian Pharmacy. I guess, it is better to find the way to relax that will work for you than to take pills.
Post Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:21 pm