Do you think cannabis should be legalized?

Hoelet

Do you think cannabis should be legalized?  Reply with quote

What are the pros and cons?
Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:27 pm
Butl

Hello! I think that CBD Oil is a really great and helpful thing which is very important for people these days. It helps them a lot, and I like it too. Hope it will be legal everywhere soon
Post Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 am
Deen888

Location: Los Angeles

I want to support the previous commenter. I am 100% sure cannabidiol is a great product in all senses, it's curing capacity is impressing. I personally love cbd cartridge vaporizer as it helps me to control my anxiety; as for cannabis legalize, I don't have a certain opinion, need to check it's pros and cons deeper.
Post Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:16 am
Garson

This is an old but relevant topic. I haven't tried medical marijuana and cannabis in its pure form, but I really like how CBD oil works to treat stress. I recently bought a purekana cbd oil 300mg vanilla and sometimes get a complete relaxation. By the way, my sleep has improved.
Post Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:59 am
kestreleee

I think that it is really good. You can get some great medicine with it in Canada like those pills and stuff from Canada Drugs, for example. It helps people a lot, and it works so well!
Post Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:09 pm
yammy

Location: Canada
Re: Do you think cannabis should be legalized?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hoelet
What are the pros and cons?

I think only for medical purposes. In general, this is not necessary. If you need something like this you can try CBD. There are many products like cbd oil or pills which can give many positive effects for you. If you interested, check joy organics company, they offer really good quality.
Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:58 pm
Darwin2018

This topic is very close to me and I can tell you my opinion. I think that kanabis is a very valuable product and should be legalized.
Post Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:17 pm
Monika555

Frankly speaking, I was against legalization. But I changed my mind as I found out have many health benefits marijuana has. Today I use CBD oil by myself. It helps me to reduce my chronic pain. And I want to add that it is important to choose only the most potent CBD products.
Post Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:43 pm