Which medicine is the best to treat insomnia?

Quri

Which medicine is the best to treat insomnia?  Reply with quote

Are there any tips to cure my insomnia?
Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:20 am
Rilan

Re: Which medicine is the best to treat insomnia?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Quri
Are there any tips to cure my insomnia?

It's better to consult a doctor as a self-treatment can be harmful. Have you already tried to change habits? If nothing helps, then sleeping pills may help. By the way, I recommend Canadian Pharmacy Online, I found this pharmacy accidentally but it's certified and provides the lowest prices.
Post Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:57 am
kestreleee

I am pretty sure that you should try CBD oil for this purpose. It is a really good and working thing, and I am sure that you will find it very helpful and well-working for you. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here Smile
Post Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:18 am
Hoelet

I think that you should also have a look at Canadian Pharmacy for some good and working medicine. I am sure that you will find it working for you, and you will like the service too. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here Wink
Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:12 am