Most favorite place for vacation

Monika555

My favourite place for vacation is Palma de Mallorca. This island, its culture, nature and people are great! We prefer renting a car in advance, we always use car hire majorca company for this purpose because of affordable prices and good service. I should say, a car is a must-have thing there as it allows to visit all wonderful places on the island. Has anyone been to Mallorca?
Post Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:45 pm