Home     Forum     401k     401k Rollovers     Crypto Forum

How to mount TV on the wall?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Green Room

Author Thread
Wuveth
Preferred Member

Cash: $ 28.90

Joined: 12 Oct 2017
Location: USA
How to mount TV on the wall?  Reply with quote

How to mount TV on the wall? What do I need for this purpose?
Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:59 pm
Tresdin
Preferred Member

Cash: $ 24.70

Joined: 10 Oct 2017
Location: USA

I recommend to look this video to know how to do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5tkzijfvuw. Also you need to buy suitable for you TV mount. I can recommend this model https://www.primecables.ca/p-337812-cab-lpa36-466-primecables-full-motion-articulating-tv-wall-mount-for-37-to-70-flat-panel-tvs because it is compatible with most 37" to 70" flat-panel TVs. Price is only $42, I think it is very good choice.
Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:03 pm
ranjith422
Senior Member

Cash: $ 87.35

Joined: 07 Mar 2018
Location: New York City

Thanks for sharing.

observations and solutions for cable companies
Post Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:52 am

Reply to topic
Forum Jump:
Jump to: