Where do you buy food?

Sander2018

Where do you buy food?  Reply with quote

I do not have time for shopping. I want to order food online. Where I can do it? Can you recommend me something?
Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:46 pm
Brotherjohn

It is really easy. I think it's possible to do it now, order all the products. Many stores provide home delivery services. If you do not know such a store, you can order it through some delivery service.
Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Darwin2018

I agree with you! There are many big stores with a delivery. You can Internet and find it in your city! I prefer specialized stores where I can buy high quality food. For example, I eat only chicken meat and I buy in only from few sites. It is https://www.afblakemore.com/fresh-foods/poultry , and my favorite is a store where I can buy chicken in europe https://poultryeu.eu/ . They are the best! Other products I buy in a similar stores.
Post Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:40 pm