Do you have any suggestions for any PC games?

Flill

Do you have any suggestions for any PC games?  Reply with quote

The games that I still play and love are Witcher 3, Warcraft 3, Counter Strike 1.6, DOTA 2, CS go, GTA SA, GTA 5, and Minecraft.
Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:35 am
Rilan

Re: Do you have any suggestions for any PC games?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Flill
The games that I still play and love are Witcher 3, Warcraft 3, Counter Strike 1.6, DOTA 2, CS go, GTA SA, GTA 5, and Minecraft.

You have listed all my favorite games, I have nothing to add. By the way, I am still playing CS:GO and sometimes watching esports matches. Do you watch esports? If yes, I can recommend a good website which provides everything about esports, you are welcome https://egamersworld.com/counterstrike/bets
Post Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:24 am