Why would you choose Marble over Granite countertops?

Tresdin

Why would you choose Marble over Granite countertops?  Reply with quote

Why would you choose Marble over Granite countertops?
Post Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:23 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

In my Opinion Granite Worktop is good for Kitchen as it is hard stone so offers more heat resistant capability than Marble. But still you should to make special sealing to your worktop to protect it from liquids and increase service life. To find good sealer for this purpose - click here. As for me I have Trinova Granite Sealer, and I use it every year.

Hello, world!
Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:32 pm
Barbarita

Marble tends to be rather predictable in colors and patterns, whereas granite has a virtually endless variety of colors and patterns. For a kitchen, in particular, I would go with granite, for both color choices, and usability. That was I did at home in Sacramento with this company https://kitchensacramento.com
Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:36 pm