Have you ever worked with setting up conference rooms?

Hoelet

Have you ever worked with setting up conference rooms?  Reply with quote

Can you please recommend something helpful for it?
Post Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:40 am
Butl

I am looking for such a service for our company too
Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:31 am
kestreleee

Check out this Huddle room design and installation service from https://www.vcsitsolutions.com/audio-video-installation-nj-ny/audio-video-conference-rooms-solutions/, for example. I am pretty sure that you will find it very helpful and interesting to you. Good luck with it, hope I was helpful to you here, guys Smile
Post Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:00 am
Dankore

I have never used the rental of meeting rooms, we have a well-equipped meeting room for these purposes. But I know that many people now do not have offices, they often use negotiation rentals. I also know that you can rent the necessary equipment for presentations, for example here https://videowallnyc.com/ . It's really very convenient if you need a big screen or good sound. In addition, it is much cheaper than buying such equipment in a local store.
Post Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:43 am