Is it a good idea to choose a dog as your pet?

RedStar

Is it a good idea to choose a dog as your pet?  Reply with quote

Are they really so difficult pets for caring and growing? And how much time does their training take?
Post Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:49 pm
swipka777

Depends on their breed and your own responsibility. The most amount of dogs demand much time and care when they're puppies, it'll become easier later. But comparing with cats dogs are more difficult as pets.
Post Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:42 pm
Flar

Location: USA, New York

Well in general with dogs you should be as responsible as with all other pets but comparing with cats they're harder in some aspects, especially during puppies' period because during it they really demand much care and often become ill.
Also, dogs need walking every day, think about that twice before making your final decision. Are you ready to go for a walk in any mood, weather and so on?And in case of training I agree with other replies, it depends highly on a certain breed. But your patience, knowledge of wise dogs training rules and discipline are very important too.
For example, vets recommend to start with choosing your dog's name wisely and being always respectful of it, to start with teaching the dog simple basic commands, to end always your training sessions in a positive mood. Some special accessories like training collars https://petonbed.com/best-dog-training-collars can help you to but anyway you'll need to spend enough time regularly with your dog in order to train it on a high level.
Post Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:03 pm
Hoelet

Yes, dogs are really good, I have to say. Just make sure your pets are healthy. I recommend that you try Pet Express supply store. Maybe you will find it interesting and helpful to you, good luck!
Post Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:19 pm