Computer games...Do you like?

Brotherjohn

Computer games...Do you like?  Reply with quote

Hii...i like computer games, but i can't find anything interesting....What do you prefer?
Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 pm
Garson

I used to be fond of PC games too, but then I realized that I was wasting my time. I started looking for a way to spend time playing games with the benefit of my pocket and found mr.bet online new c*sino pokie nz. These are amazing 3D slots that will appeal to all lovers of gambling. Try it now and you'll be lucky!
Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:24 am
RedStar

Yes, I have many favourites among them, for example famous Half Life 2.
Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:23 pm
Darwin2018

I do not like it...As for me, it is waste of time. But my husband is a big fan of this. He spends all his free time playing games. But I think that it is waste of a time. I have another hobby. I love series. This is the way my husband and I rest from each other. I watched a lot of TV shows in order to find new series I check this link . This list contains a lot of cool TV series that I will watch as my husband plays games.
Post Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:13 pm