Do you support gay weddings?

yammy

Location: Canada
Do you support gay weddings?  Reply with quote

Do you support gay weddings? In what countries such wedding possible?
Post Wed May 23, 2018 2:27 pm
Tresdin

I have nothing against. I know that in many European countries this is allowed.
Post Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

In principle, I do not think that this is something awful. But everyone must act according to the law. For example I know that in Denmark same sex marriage was permitted in 1989(link) and even couples from another countries can get married here. For some couples, this is a good option.
Post Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Samarin

In any case, I have nothing against it. Everyone can choose what he wants. There are many dating sites where men seek women or men seek men, such as https://www.wantmatures.com/ and many gays get acquainted in this way.
Post Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:46 am