looking for a good webhosting provider

NoScrubs

looking for a good webhosting provider  Reply with quote

Hi, I`m new to this forum.
I`m creating a Poland website, targeting 100% Poland audience, with a .pl TLD and all. I was wondering if I should find a webhost in Poland, or is any European webhost going to be fine? If so, can you recommend a hosting provider for a small Wordpress business website (no more than 5000 visitors a month).
The reason I`m asking is:
1) I have had bad experience.
2) Hoping to find better a price/performance ratio by searching in a bigger market.
I`m also fluent in German if this can help broaden my options.
Post Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:19 pm
catpower

Location: Spain

Do you mean real cloud hosting? Or general shared hosting account? And how is your budget per month? You can check out https://hostovita.pl/ssl/ I'd suggest just do a quick brief research into a selective of providers you have in mind who not only wish to have you signed up as another number in the billing system but someone they wish to provide a solid service and treat you the way you deserve. In my opinion, having a strong relationship with the customer and ensuring they are happy is worth more then the income received.
Do a quick search on Google, i'm sure you'll find someone great who'll be able to help you manage those sites for you.
Best of luck buddy!
Post Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:34 am
Dankore

I know that one hosting company offers their services at an affordable price, here https://justvps.com/ is their website. You can see for yourself that they really have good prices, and their site also has the characteristics of their servers. This is very important for me - modern servers that work well and quickly, as well as good support professionals, not Hindu students who cann't help. I know how hard it's to transfer a site from one server to another, so I advise you to initially choose a good hosting company that you don't want to change for a long time.
Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:30 pm
vaduvala

Name Cheap hosting provider is the best and cheap prices and best customer support.

what is a telecom technician? - Fieldengineer
Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:59 am