What steam iron to select?

Quri

What steam iron to select?  Reply with quote

Which stream iron offers the best features?
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:41 am
Flill

Best Bajaj majesty steam

Features

- Non-stick coated sole plate to ensure safety of clothes and has Water spray for stubborn wrinkles
- Bajaj steam provides Steam output of 8.5 grams/minute for better ironing
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:44 am
Rilan

Re: What steam iron to select?  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Quri
Which stream iron offers the best features?

Personally, I like Shark Professional Steam Power GI405. This iron is perfect in use, besides it has powerful features. Before buying a steam iron, I recommend you make own research and read reviews as many as you can. Then it'll be much easier to make a choice. By the way, here is a good website with reviews https://ironsexpert.net/
Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 pm