E-commerce, is it really profitable?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Wuveth

E-commerce, is it really profitable?  Reply with quote

E-commerce, is it really profitable?
Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:58 pm
Tresdin

I think yes. I have bike shop and want to create online website for my customers. It will bring menay benefits for me, including profit. I will start with Wordpress with premium Montaina. It has great design and good functionality.
Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:06 pm

Look at sites like Amazon, eBay, and many others. Smile

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 am
Dankore

I think it's profitable. My friend has an online store. He sells t-shirts with his prints. He is a great artist and his product is in great demand among buyers. His first online store was very simple and created on a free domain. This is very difficult in business to promote such an online store, so he decided to invest in the creation of a new site. I help him with this. If you decide to create your online store, then I advise you to look for information on the Internet, there are many articles, I really liked this http://merehead.com/blog/e-commerce-trends-2019/ . I think that a good design and an intuitive interface will help my friend earn more.
Post Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:47 am