The Holiday Niche

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

The Holiday Niche  Reply with quote

Holiday themed niches and promotions can be a great way to get traffic to your sites and blogs. If you rank well for something holiday related in a search engine, that could bring some traffic your way. Smile

Post Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:05 am
sanufdutta16

No wonder why they are famous and lucrative, But there are already plenty of competition available. Like I have a outdoor niche where I promote bbq stuffs , they mostly generate revenue in winter season. So, there are pros and cons of every niche.
Post Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:40 am
rakyseo

Location: NewYork

In my opinion, your perspective is wrong. Because there are a lot other niche websites which are available on the Google and has millions of traffic.

Everyone has their own interest. so they prefer their niches and there might be chance that the travel and holiday might have a low competition but there is no chance of getting higher traffic unless and until you write the article and rank for it.

If it would be everyone would have opened travel and holiday website.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:02 pm