World of Warcraft discussion

yammy

Location: Canada
World of Warcraft discussion  Reply with quote

Let's share some tips about gameplay. For example I want to know how can I boost my arena rating, can you help me?
Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:01 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

To boost your arena rating you need to find good PvP team to play with you. You can use this service - link. You will get huge amount of artifact power, a lot of pvp items, rating, etc.
Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:21 am
Tresdin

Do you have your PvP team? If you often lose I recommend to boost your level and items.
Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 am