World of Warcraft discussion

yammy

Location: Canada
World of Warcraft discussion  Reply with quote

Let's share some tips about gameplay. For example I want to know how can I boost my arena rating, can you help me?
Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:01 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

To boost your arena rating you need to find good PvP team to play with you. You can use this service - link. You will get huge amount of artifact power, a lot of pvp items, rating, etc.
Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:21 am
Tresdin

Do you have your PvP team? If you often lose I recommend to boost your level and items.
Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 am
Dankore

I think that each player has his own opinion on how to properly and quickly pump the character. I believe that the surest way is to learn from professionals. I know that there are Warcraft Championships. My friends and I learned to play like professional players. We watched championships, streams, studied different strategies and chose what really worked. I still enjoy watching the world championships and championships of different countries. I have favorite players, favorite teams. I have favorite players, favorite teams. In order to make it more interesting to watch competitions, you can even make bets (here https://yesportsbet.com/esports-betting-uk/ you can read more about it), I sometimes put small bags on my favorite team when I'm sure of them.
Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:13 pm