Email templates

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
yammy

Location: Canada
Email templates  Reply with quote

Do you use such templates? Where can I find good variants?
Post Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:00 pm
Tresdin

I usually create my emails in special editors or by coding. But sometimes templates can be very useful. I recommend you to search suitable variants in google.
Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:14 pm
hmsnaveen95

Location: Chennai, India

I get finely designed templates in MailChimp and some other free email marketing tools.
Post Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:10 am
SwGupta

Location: United States

Campaignmonitor is Best where you can Browse your selection of free email templates. Each template is responsive, fully customizable, and can be edited and optimized for your brand.

An avid reader who loves to travel across beautiful places and cooks in free time. . Know Complete Guide on Software Engineering vs Computer science by our experts.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:02 pm