Your favorite vacation

Tresdin

Your favorite vacation  Reply with quote

Lets share your the best vacation experience!
Post Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:42 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

My best rest was on Seychelles resorts. I was in Coral Strand hotel here(website), at the Beau Vallon Bay. Beach was amazing! Food and service at high level. Room was cozy and the bed was comfortable! Highly recommend this place!
Post Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:12 pm
Wuveth

Oktoberfest! It is one of the longest running, typically lasting between 16 and 18 days from September to the first weekend of October. During that time, celebration reigns supreme as 5 million visitors walk the streets of Munich, partaking of beer, tons of delectable traditional dishes, beer, carnival rides, beer, and traditional and contemporary music.
Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:46 am

I love going somewhere relaxing, like hitting the beach off season while it is still warm and there are less people.

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:47 pm
MrNewEngland

Location: The QC

My best vacation was about two years ago and nowhere else I’ve ever been has ever come close. I have a friend who lived in Hawaii with his wife and they put something on Facebook asking neighbors to watch their dogs while they went to Japan. I hit him up and said I’d watch the dogs if I could house sit as well.

I ended up spending three weeks on Oahu rent free using his car for free. That place is absolutely amazing. I dove/snorkeled/hiked every single day. I did some night diving with Manta Rays. One day I had too much sun so I went and saw Captain America: Winter Soldier.

I go to the Florida Keys as often as I possibly can and I love the Keys. But Hawaii absolutely takes the cake.
Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:02 am

I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. Smile Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Post Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:37 am