Do you have a meat slicer?

Hoelet

Do you have a meat slicer?  Reply with quote

Can you please recommend me some models of those?
Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:53 am
kestreleee

No, I don't. But I need one so bad!
Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:49 am
Butl

Hi there! I am looking for one for me too, and I have found some interesting options on https://homus.org/best-meat-slicer/ I think you can find a really nice slicer for you there which will work nicely surely. Hope I was helpful to you here, good luck with it Wink
Post Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 am
ranjith422

Location: New York City

Even am looking to buy. Thanks for sharing.

observations and solutions for cable companies
Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 am