Design for website

Reply to topic
Money Talk > The Web for Profit

Author Thread
Tresdin

Design for website  Reply with quote

I want to create website for my small business. I have a cleaning service. Can you help me to find good web development company? Thanks!
Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:10 pm
swipka777

You can ask https://niklex.net/ web development company. They are dealing with web design and programming as well, so they can easily do any software for you.
Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:59 am
GeorgeCarpenter

You can hire developers from freelance.
Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:49 pm
Wuveth

I have small restaurant and I created website for it by myself! I used Wordpress with suitable professional ready made theme from TemplateMonster. Here is it review. You can find themes for websites for any niche from this company.
Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:52 pm
Joseph

watch out for scams though!
Post Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:22 am
daoque986

Location: Vietnam

Wordpress is a good choice. Free and SEO friendly!
Post Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:33 pm
franklee

Location: NY

Out of the dozens of 'no-code' site building and CMS software available that I've used, I have to disagree with suggesting Wix.

Wix is successful because it initially appeals to people with no development experience and is marketed like crazy along with Squarespace, however, it is extremely lacking in proper implementation of basic web design features, such as wrapping text around images - something you must implement a hack to get around (dropping multiple text blocks around the image to imitate this effect). And dont forget about web hosting provider. I would recommend https://zomro.net// web hosting site to anyone, without reservation. I am also extremely happy with the site builder and the control panel. It makes it so easy to build a website- that even someone like me, who has no web experience whatsoever, can do so.[url][/url]
Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:22 pm
rvalmeeki

Do it yourself, its very simple. Use wordpress to create a website which is very user friendly and you can select very attractive templates for free.
Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:41 pm