Seychelles resorts

Wuveth

Seychelles resorts  Reply with quote

Have you been there? We want to go here for our family vacation. Can you share some experience?
Post Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 pm
yammy

Location: Canada

We have been there at amazing hotel Savoy 5*. It has nice location with beautiful beach, plenty of food, and all facilities for a top hotel( gym, pool, spa, massage services, etc). The room was great and in good maintenance. It is a great place, I can say this after I saw a few hotels in Seychelles. Also there are many interesting entertainments - Victoria mahe Seychelles.
Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:37 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

I have been to Maldives. All I can say that it is luxury places for rest, and you must go there!

Hello, world!
Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:17 pm
Portofino

It is a very good one! I liked it a lot! I hope I will manage to go there again because that's a really beautiful place!

Best hosting providers of 2018
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:22 pm