Why do you like to travel?

Wuveth

Because I like sea)
Post Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Tresdin

I like sun, sea, hotels, nature..Last time I was on Seychelles with my family. We stayed at the Savoy 5* for 12 nights, half-board. Our room was excellent(clean and big). All services were great. Beach and pool are super! All in all a great experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel! Here you can find their seychelles deals.
Post Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:31 pm
Brotherjohn

It is a great chance to have rest from my wife and children))

Last edited by Brotherjohn on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:25 pm
Brotherjohn

if seriously it is very exciting and it helps me to have a rest from work and other problems

Last edited by Brotherjohn on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:25 pm
Brotherjohn

any other opinions here?)
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 pm
Darwin2018

Good evening! Yesterday I returned from a smal traveling trip to Canada and like an inveterate tourist there was not much money, but it was more convenient to travel by car than by bus and I decided to use the discount coupon https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/enterprise.ca and on with the economists the money went on an excursion. I like travel because this is a new country, cities and people))Good luck on travel
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:50 pm
NoScrubs

Traveling reminds me that my life isn't the only one I could live and that in the grand scheme of things, I'm pretty unimportant to this world we live in. People get so caught up in their daily lives and forget that they can be somewhere or someone else tomorrow if they'd like. There are no limits in the grand scheme of things except the ones we create for ourselves. Traveling helps make sure I don't forget that. We arrive at Thessaloniki airport at ten pm Saturday night but unfortunately there is no bus connection on Saturday night so I will have to take a taxi https://www.hellenictaxi.com/
Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4