Buying instagram followers?

NoScrubs

Buying instagram followers?  Reply with quote

So basically, I just set up an insta after being bugged about it from my friends constantly. Most people always assume I'm this really popular girl but in reality I'm not. So I started following my friends on insta and I only have 21 followers. Like thats it. All of my mates have hundreds of followers and I feel like such a loser. I know you can buy followers so I was wondering if it was worth it? Any advice?
Post Sun May 27, 2018 11:47 am
catpower

Location: Spain

don't worry! this is so simple...try to follow many people, post catchy photos/videos, tag many people, and use hashtags for your post..this will get many followers for you. great to know about instagram followers but there are also paid service provider those provide paid to get instagram followers. you can also go with such type of services.
Post Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 pm