App for business

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
Tresdin

App for business  Reply with quote

I have small business, and I want to create mobile application for my clients. What company can you recommend? How much it will cost?
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:37 pm
Wuveth

I always look for new useful and high quality apps.But to tell the truth, it's important to choose only the best developer to avoid money wasted. I recommend SteelKiwi - https://steelkiwi.com/ they have really professional and talented developers.
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:08 pm
clarac12

Location: Dubai

Hii...I recommend FuGenX Technologies is one of the leading mobile app development companies. FuGenX provides services on Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Blackberry and Windows app development. FuGenX develop interactive and responsive app for that our mobile app developers team work on various platforms like Adobe air, android, app inventor for Android, code name one, java me, and lazarus etc.
Post Tue May 08, 2018 6:00 am
JeoJohn

Location: United Arab Emirates

This is happy news for entrepreneur like me.Graphite grease suppliers Hope this help in improving the apps.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 6:40 am
Monika555

I recommend to take a look not only at the companies in your country, but also at the foreigh vendors. When I was looking for a good variant, it turned out that Ukraine offers a great amount of developers with high education, big experience and perfect English-speaking and writing skills. It has to be noted, the article on https://diceus.com/15-best-web-development-companies-ukraine/ suggested me some good variants. Hopefully, you will find this information to be useful!
Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 pm