How do i recover erased external hard drive data?

How do i recover erased external hard drive data?  Reply with quote

Don't know if somebody asked this already but I can't find any way out to recover files from the accidentally formatted hard drive. I'm using WD Passport 2 TB external hard drive without facing any problem and everything was running as it should until I pressed the disappointing quick format button. Soon I realized that the drive was holding an important file.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong. What can i do?? Is there any hope left so I can retrieve my important files back.

Thanks in advanced for any valuable suggestions!!
Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Location: Spain

You can follow below guide to recover data from your external hard drive: https://www.cleverfiles.com/help/external-hard-drive-recovery.html The main thing you can do is create backups often. Once a week is a usual timeframe. If you’re on a Mac, you can do this easily through Time Machine and an external hard drive. On Windows, it’s a little bit different. Your best bet is to use a service like Carbonite that automatically backs up everything on your PC and stores them in the Cloud on an encrypted server.
Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:44 pm