Mattress for heavy people

Tresdin

Mattress for heavy people  Reply with quote

Which I need to buy? Can you recommend something?
Post Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:59 am
Wuveth

Maybe hybrid mattress is a good variant for you.
Post Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:22 pm
GeorgeCarpenter

Do you prefer sleep on your back or on your side? This is important thing when you will make a choice. For example I prefer to sleep on my side and I bought GhostBed 11” Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress. It consists of memory foam and latex, that provide great comfort for me. Also 20-year warranty is a good incentive! I found it review here, there are many top picks which can help you to find most suitable mattress for you.
Post Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:56 pm
oldguy

Location: arizona

Also pay attention to the base, that determines the total height. If it is too close to the floor, it may be hard to arise to a standing position. Or if it is too tall, it may be hard to climb onto it.
Both problems are common in Assisted Living facilities.
Post Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:42 pm