I need a High-End Computer and Have No Credit

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Credit & Loans

Location: Planet Earth
I need a High-End Computer and Have No Credit  Reply with quote

To preface this, please understand my computer is quite literally my entire life. I spend more time online than I do sleeping. I understand it's not healthy, but it is the most important non-living thing in my life, and I am not looking to change. Furthermore, nearly any job options available to me are online, the majority of which requiring a good computer. I know it's not a good idea, financially, either. I don't care about that. I only need to know how/if it is possible.

I live off of disability, $750 a month. I have unpaid medical debt from my childhood that has left me with a credit score of under 550. I previously owned an MSI laptop. I need at least $500 to cover all my bases, but the more I can save every month, the better. Be it lease, moneylenders, whatever, what options do I have to get a High-End computer? I am willing to spend years paying it off if need-be, or really, doing anything, so long as I have a little monthly spending money and all my needs are met. I'd be fine if I had to pay 10x the amount, if the monthly payments were small enough.
Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:37 am

Location: arizona

Maybe you could take an on-line computer course at a community college - and apply for a scholarship/grant to cover education costs (including the new MSI).
What are your marketable skills? Your writing skills are good - so maybe tech writing? How about math/statistics? Actuarial studies, life expectancy tables, insurance risk tables, etc. How about Tax preparation, a licensed Tax Preparer emails it out, you do it, their CPA performs an approval review, assumes the warranty risk, and retails it.
I assume that you are a Gamer - is there any financial opportunities in Gaming? (from watching Big Bang, I'm guessing that it is for entertainment only?)
Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:05 pm

You can also expect your computer  Reply with quote

You can also expect your computer to stay relevant for a long time and you can be sure that you have high-quality components all throughout your build 70-533 dumps . That means along with a great processor and excellent video card, you will also get a high-end motherboard and a well-built power supply. And, this system easily meets the Oculus Rift requirements so it is definitely VR-gaming ready. The build listed below is based off of my extensive research. I have spent many hours evaluating parts and looking at prices and have come up with dumps home
Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm