Croat the new Catalan "Bitcoin"

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Author Thread
borussenflut

Location: Germany
Croat the new Catalan "Bitcoin"  Reply with quote

Croat could be the coin of the year 2018 .CROAT - THE CATALAN ALTCOIN - EGALITARIAN COIN OF THE CATALAN PEOPLE
7,5 million catalan people and over 18 million european Costa Brava tourists need a new currency.
At this time Croat is not listet at any exchange but this comes in the very next time, but now there are seller at ebay , who sell 5 croat for 3 Euro and featured business like Hotels, Fashion Designers,
Investment Brokers, , Inmobrokers and many more Merchants have already accepted Croatcoin with a parity of 1 Croat = 0,5 € .
Look at their english homepage https://croat.cat/en/home/
That is big potential, i don`t know another cryptocurrency with such a big potential
The total coin supply is only 100.467.441 CROAT.
If they go to an exchange in the next weeks I will buy this coin and earn lots of money.+

This coin will grow and grow to the moon
Post Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:33 pm
Garson

I'm a programmer and well, this site https://bestmixer.io/ gave me one idea, I thought about the possibility of trying to make something similar to a technology described on the site...It might be a little bit more convenient, may be an app, if there's anybody ready to help me, you are welcome, guys!
Post Sun May 27, 2018 10:06 am