Job Ideas please

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Earning & Income

Location: San Framcisco

I have the part time jobs online on internet. But why should I give it to you? What is that in you? Tell me something about yourself.
Post Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:28 am

Location: United States

Since you are looking for a 9-5 job, but that kind of workstyle can also affect your health. So, why not take even break while working? Any IT jobs would affect your health, so better you start taking precautions. Take break evenly & go for a short walk. Drink lots of water & avoid looking at the system constantly.

Also, You can start your career in Blogging, freelancing and part-time Digital Marketer.
Post Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:40 am

Location: bnglr
Job Ideas please  Reply with quote

i got job but my friend not getting job so anyone can tell any job ideas with the profile of Java Developer she is getting tension for job please can let me know.....

ISO 14001 Certification in Turkey
Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 am

A lesson I learned long ago is to choose a job wisely, if you cannot have passion about what you are doing in a job, you will reach burn out and fail, it is as simple as that.

Having started many traditional and online businesses over the years, I learned first hand that burnout is a reality if you are doing what you do not enjoy every day. Boredom sets, in drive drops, motivation evaporates, and you become a slug which insures you will never succeed fully.

Ask most people if they like their jobs, and they will answer no. So the advice I can give is to only seek positions you can be passionate about, even if job may pay less, without loving your profession you will only be going through the motions, and that will certainly burn you out in no time.

Success to all,

Post Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Writers make money online  Reply with quote

Writers have great opportunity to make money online. Today is the era of digital marketing. The businesses need contents to promote their businesses online. So, they need content and they need writers. Moreover, there are academic writers who employed in custom essay writing service to provide the students the best essays to help them to achieve excellent grades during their academic career. Academic writers have more opportunities today because students need more essays for their study. Though, quality keeps the opportunities flowing.
Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:55 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3