Sell bitcoins

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Money Watch

Location: mascara
Sell bitcoins  Reply with quote

20 minutes took to change from bitcoins to paypal; x-crypto.com very rapid service
Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:46 pm

Location: Malaysia
#Bitcoin, calling it "obviously highly speculative  Reply with quote

#Bitcoin, calling it "obviously highly speculative" but "not something that's inherently bad."

Goldman Sachs is exploring whether to launch a trading venture in bitcoin in response to client demand, a person familiar with the matter said Monday.

Goldman's consideration of the digital currency could give bitcoin a boost at a time when it is under criticism in China and by some large banks.

Goldman is looking at establishing a team that could trade bitcoin and other digital currencies, said a person familiar with the bank's thinking.

The venture might resemble other Goldman teams that trade euros or treasury bonds. Goldman has received interest from a variety of parties, including investment funds, insurers and corporate clients.

The study is at an early stage and may not yield a decision to proceed with such a venture, the person said.

Large banks like Goldman Sachs have until now avoided trading in bitcoin due to its reputation as a conduit for illicit activity.

At the same time, financial companies have been active in the development of "blockchain," the underlying technology of bitcoin, which is seen as a potentially important technology.

Bitcoin critics include JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon, who called the digital currency a "fraud" that will eventually "blow up."

But Morgan Stanley chief executive James Gorman offered measured praise for bitcoin last week, calling it "obviously highly speculative" but "not something that's inherently bad."

Bitcoin has retreated since breaching the psychologically important US$5,000 level on September 1. On Monday, it traded at US$4,375.
Post Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:07 am

If I had any more Bitcoin, I'd be selling it all now and turning it into real cash.

Post Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:44 am

Location: San Framcisco

I want to know About bitcoins. What is Bitcoins??
Post Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 am

Location: United States

Bitcoin is a virtual currency and you can learn more about it here -
Post Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:00 am

Wish I was more aware of Bitcoin a few years/months/weeks ago... The biggest problem is not to WHEN invest in it, but just to DO it - most people just wait for the best occasion to invest, which might never come...
Post Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:36 am

It would be wise to sell Bitcoins. Silver is $16/ounce
Post Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Hey everyone. I need some help with all of this cryptocurrency and blockchain stuff. All of that is a new world for me. I've just started to discover it. So, what can you advise to get into it as fast as possible? I've already, and trying to read as more as possible every day. Am I on the right way?
Post Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 am

Location: Nicaragua
No I dont no sell Bitcoin  Reply with quote

The Bitcoin price is a practical indicator of Bitcoin’s real-world value, relative to other assets and currencies.
Bitcoin will hit USD100,000 in 10 years with 10% of USD5 trillion average daily volume in the foreign exchange and USD1.75 trillion market capitalization
Some time ago we already prepared an analysis of Bitcoin and wondered in which stage of a bubble timeline could at-that-time Bitcoin
Post Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 pm

I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than to sell it. It's not so wisely how it seems. I also try to check https://www.crosslytics.com/top10/ to know which crypto is going to be on top and which one to invest.
Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 am