Prepaid cards

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Personal Finance

Prepaid cards  Reply with quote

I am planing to take a prepaid card but how do I recharge it every time?
Post Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 am

Location: Japan

I think you have to recharge it by physically go to the bank or if your bank have internet service for banking then you can do it by using an app. If your card credit is over then you will not be able to use it until you do recharge. So try to have the exact knowledge about the amount you have in your bank.
You can also inform your bank or can ask SMS service for your card service. If you withdraw any money or spend any money then your bank will send you an SMS and will inform you how much you have in your card.
Post Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am