My Website/blog

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Business Offers & Requests

Author Thread
traubt

Location: South Africa
Cashizada.com - Portfolio Management  Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm new to this forum.

I have developed a new website - www.cashizada.com .
The website designed for novice investor who wishes to know how to manage stocks portfolio.
The website is in "Beta Version" and still under development - All premium features are free of charge.

I would appreciate if you visit the site and provide me with you valuable opinion.

Thank you.
Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:16 am
Monika555

Re: My Website/blog  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by millert25
Good evening everyone. I am new to the forums. I have started a blog/website relating to finance, many articles relating to taxes, real estate, credit, spending,etc. I would appreciate it if you guys could take a look and give me some feedback. Still working on it so please let me know. Thank you very much, it is http://www.taxhints.com

I agree with other members, you suggest a list a great websites and blogs. I've found out a lot of useful information, thanks! I'm also going to build a website and I want to buy one of the Wordpress themes on https://www.templatemonster.com/ for this purpose as TemplateMonster offers a big sale now. But I don't have much experience in web design. What did you use for your site creation? If it's not a secret, of course Smile Thanks in advance!
Post Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 pm
SwGupta

Location: United States

Hey Traubt,

I would like to mention few points for your website -

1. The header menu is not present. Add the menu & make it static.
2. The title of the home page needs to be changed,
3. No Social icons are there.

An avid reader who loves to travel across beautiful places and cooks in free time. . Know Complete Guide on Software Engineering vs Computer science by our experts.
Post Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:24 am
movingbtm2

Looking for express moving from Boston to New York? Fully Licensed and Insured Movers from Boston to New York provide you with a high-quality service.
Post Sat May 05, 2018 12:34 pm
Garson

Do not start your business without a logo and symbol. Spend some time on discovering how other famous brands made their logos here http://1000logos.net/ and then search for a man to do it. Besides, many of them were created by owners so you can try too but all in all logo is extremely important.
Post Tue May 22, 2018 11:32 am