Hi everyone!

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
Antonio

Location: US
Hi everyone!  Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here and I have to say I'm pretty bad with money and finance so I hope to learn more from you guys.
Thanks!
Post Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:13 am

Hi Antonio and welcome to the forum. Smile

You'll find lots of great people here.

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:07 pm
certvalue111

Location: bangalore

hello.. ..nice to meet you... pleasure having you on this forum...glad to be part of this community
ISO 9001 Certification in Dubai
Post Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:13 pm
Muneera123

Hi, I am Muneera Begam working as a SEO Executive in Certvalue company. In that we are providing ISO Certification Services to different organizations in the world. majorly Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, India, Singapore, South Africa, Oman, England etc.
Post Sat May 05, 2018 5:37 am
truongcoi

Location: Viet Nam

Hello guy