How to break coconut video

MachM

How to break coconut video  Reply with quote

How to break coconut and get the white

My Video: https://youtu.be/-oaFVN7pPZc Very Happy
Post Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Nice video. They can be tough to break. Just watch your hand lol.

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:26 am
MachM

Originally posted by payment proof
Nice video. They can be tough to break. Just watch your hand lol.

I break coconut that way for past 20 years. I did "thumbs up" sign at the end of the video, so no problem Very Happy
Post Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:10 am

That's awesome. I always find them hard to break. You do a great job.

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:22 pm