401K Changes

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Retirement Planning

Author Thread
giacona

401K Changes  Reply with quote

My company has decided to change up the 401k investments and offer mostly target based funds. Based on my age I was put in (T. Rowe Price Retirement 2045 Fund). The funds this plan had previously were much better, but there is not much I can do.

The expense ratio on this fund is 0.43%, however we are now charged a quarterly book keeping and record keeping fee in addition to the expense ratio

Is this an okay fund to be in? I really don't have many other choices that are much better.

Would like to get some opinions

Thanks
Post Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:35 pm
oldguy

Location: arizona

""Based on my age I was put in 2045 Fund.""

Are you allowed to select which Target Plan you use?
If you can change to the Target 2065 Fund, they have better choices.[/quote]
Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:38 am
giacona

Yes I am allowed to choose which target fund I want. My plan only goes as far as T. Rowe Price Retirement 2060 Trust (Class F). Would you recommend switching over to this one?
Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:00 am
oldguy

Location: arizona

I would, that will give you a higher return.
Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:12 am
dytto123

free robux  Reply with quote

Now i am very exciting to see the roblox robux generator
Post Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:06 am