Wedding price

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Personal Finance

Author Thread
Tresdin

Wedding price  Reply with quote

I plan to play a wedding in India. How much does it cost? I think in any case, cheaper than somewhere in Europe for example.
Post Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:56 pm
Wuveth

India is an inexpensive country. There are a lot of options for the wedding. I recommend to look here https://jaipur.wedding.net/venues/ there are a lot of information for wedding planning. I think better is to hire wedding planners.
Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:26 am
eltonm9

Thanks, Wuveth. Nice suggestion!
GoMovies