Hi... I'm Richard...

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Introductions

Author Thread
richardbaker

Location: Toronto
Hi... I'm Richard...  Reply with quote

I'm new, as of today, to this forum. I have been on the internet since just about the beginning but have not learned a lot of what is going on now. If somebody wants to tell me something, I will be glad to listen to them. In particular, I want to find more about finance and mortgages.
Post Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:49 am

Hi Richard. Smile

Post Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:17 am
ONed

Hi Richard, Welcome to the forum. I am also new here.
Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 am