How do you know if you're closing?

Reply to topic
Money Talk > Real Estate

Author Thread
blackdoom

How do you know if you're closing?  Reply with quote

Supposedly I'm closing next week but have not heard a thing.
more: eco dream
I asked my buyer agent about the closing and he said to ask the real estate attorney. I emailed the attorney and got an out-of-office, on vacation, message back with the date back in office the day before my closing date.

Told the buyer agent that and he said to ask the loan officer, which I will do tomorrow.
more: chung cư pcc1 triều khúc
Are all home sales this mysterious with lack of information and down-to-the wire? I feel fed up with this entire process, which has consisted of constant scrambling and rushing about.

I never bought before, yet have to be a project manager for something I have no experience in.
more: mua chung cư mỹ đình plaza

Last edited by blackdoom on Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:33 pm
Andrew
Admin

Location: Texas

Sounds like your agent isn't too good. Their job is to guide you through the process, and if the closing has been scheduled, they certainly should be able to tell you that. If date hasn't been set yet, you can reach out to the lawyer or title company for assistance.
Post Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:13 pm